Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craftworkers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required)
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools)
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities)
Primary function of an Administrative Assistant
Typical duties included but are not limited to:
- Manage office deliveries and office supplies.
- Maintain phones and other office equipment/services and coordinate repairs/changes as needed.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Finalize and deliver bids/proposals.
- Assist with hiring needs and policies.
- Assist in maintaining office space appearance.
- Assist with quarterly community service project
- Assist with travel plans
- Assist project teams with various day-to-day assignments
- Assist project teams as needed.
- Multi-tasking between 3-10 jobs, with varying scopes of work and 4-5 Project Managers.
- Ensure basic contractual requirements such as insurance, bonds, sales/use tax information and billing procedures are met.
- Set-up and maintain filing system (hard copy and electronic files) for each job:
- To ensure appropriate and up-to-date forms and procedures are distributed pertaining to accounts payable, safety, payroll, employee services and job closeout.
- To manage project documentation.
- Scanning, copying, and faxing as needed.
- Assist with submittal preparation
- Prepare and enter billings per the Project Manager’s request, track accounts receivable and follow up with clients regarding payment.
- Maintain compliance with company mandates as applicable to account payable and client billing requirements.
- Support onsite job Administrative Assistant, if applicable.
- Assist Executive Assistant as needed.
Subcontracts & Purchase Orders:
- Assist with preparing and distributing subcontract, purchase order, and change order documentation.
- Obtain, enter, and file all required documentation.
- Audit all subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders for errors or deviance from compliance procedures.
- Manage/audit all required subcontract and purchase order documentation.
- Update the subcontractor and purchase order logs as needed.
- Reconcile subcontract and purchase order registers to prepare for job closeout to include contacting suppliers for final billing issues.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, & Experience:
- Must have two years Administrative Assistant experience, preferably in the construction industry, or Associates Degree plus one year of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proficient in multi-line switchboard
- Proficient 10-key operation
- Proficient use of office equipment including copiers/printers, fax and postage meters
- Proficient use of company databases including COINS
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license and the ability/willingness to drive for company business
At the heart of Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment.
Click the Apply button above to be considered for the opening.