Journeyman Electricians needed in Thief River Falls, MN.
Trillium Construction is looking for Journeyman Electrician for low, medium & high voltage tech work.
Candidate will install workstation conveyors, 60 hours per week, Monday-Saturday. Night work may be required. Overtime guaranteed.
What we are looking for:
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in English.
• Ability to work with hand tools, and basic electrical tools of the trade required.
• Must have the ability to be able to work alone and with others. As well as be driven and self-motivated.
• Employer conducts random drug test and background check.
• The successful candidate will be very fast, highly skilled, and readily available to start.
• Must be able to demonstrate planning, organizing, and implementing skills, which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
• Maintains records by documenting installation, service, and repairs.
• Communicate with the customer and ensure that the customer thoroughly understands how to work the systems
• Maintain a safe work environment by following safe working practices.
• A Desire to continue to learn new technology and systems.
This is a full time position, paying $55/hour. Per diem, hotel and food offered at $135 per day.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Minimum Two (2) to five (5) years of experience as a journeyman in a low, medium or high voltage capacity
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have valid Journeyman Electrician License (or higher required) State of MN.
• Prefer valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of 4160 high voltage power generator systems, amperage, frequency, and poser factors
• Skill in locating and repairing defects in electrical systems, installing load break elbows, high voltage terminating, splicing, and service grounding
• Knowledge of safety principles and using personal protective equipment
• Desired certification Comp TIA A+, N+, BICSI Technician, NICET, ESA and OSHA 10.
• Experience as a low, medium or high voltage technician.
• Experience and knowledge with, Technical plans, CAD, and Visio Drawings.