We are Hiring Traveling Contruction Millwrights & Ironworkers Immediately
Responsible for installing maintaining, upgrading and fabricting machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings.
- Reads blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Dismantles machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
- May perform a variety of duties including those of other positions.
• Reads specifications or blueprints to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of material required.
• Fabricates metal parts, such as steel frames, columns, beams, or girders, according to blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
• Unload and position prefabricated steel units for hoisting as needed.
• Hoists steel beams, girders, or columns into place, using cranes or signaling hoisting equipment operators to lift and position structural steel members.
• Verifies vertical and horizontal alignment of structural steel members, using plumb bobs, laser equipment, transits, or levels.
• Cuts, bends, or welds steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
• Forces structural steel members into final positions, using turnbuckles, crowbars, jacks, or hand tools.
• Pulls, pushes, or pries structural steel members into approximate positions for bolting into place.
• Bolts aligned structural-steel members in position for permanent riveting, bolting, or welding into place.
• Assembles hoisting equipment or rigging, such as cables, pulleys, or hooks, to move heavy equipment or materials.
• Dismantles structures or equipment.
• Assists other craft workers as needed or assigned.
• Takes personal responsibility for fostering a safe workplace by following safety policies and procedures.
Robinson Construction is an EOE/AA Employer
Please apply at www.robinsonconstruction.com/join-our-team. For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Journeyman wages dependent on experience and skill level.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- 401 K
- Safe Work Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Immediate Openings
- Overtime Opportunity
Apply today!! Email your qualifications or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a design-build general contractor completing construction projects throughout the entire United States. Robinson completes projects, large and small, for a variety of specialized markets including commercial/institutional, energy, food & beverage, government/public, healthcare, heavy civil/water, industrial & process, manufacturing, marine, and mining industries.
To learn more visit our website at www.robinsonconstruction.com
Robinson Construction is an EOE/AA employer