GSA is looking to hire Journeyman Electricians as well as Foreman and Superintendents for highly respected and successful Construction and Engineering firm whom is working for a client in Panama City, FL.
We are currently seeking to hire highly motivated and dedicated Electricians, looking to hire ASAP. All qualified applicants will be interviewed and considered for a position with our organization. Highly competitive pay for those whom qualify.
This is a 10 day job and requires qualified candidates to either work the day or evening shift.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators and industrial storage batteries
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
5 to 8 years minimum experience working as an Industrial Journeyman Electrician with verifiable work history and references.
Must be a team play, self motivated, trustworthy and safety minded.
Also hiring for FOREMAN and SUPERINTENDENT POSITIONS, please submit your resume