Location: Crawfordsville, IN
Pay Rate: Up to $32/Hour + $100 Per Diem
Hours: 60Hours/Week; 3-4 Months
The Systems Group is looking for an energetic individual to be our next Track Hoe Operator. We are looking for someone to help with the day-to-day issues that pop up but to also be part of the big picture and contribute to the long-term strategy of our operations across the country. Our company mission statement is, “Engineered Solutions for a Safer, More Productive Steel Industry”. The person that we select for this position must believe in that mission and be committed to the success of our Crawfordsville Team which is a key component of our overall business.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to be successful which has resulted in us developing our “Keys to Success”: 1. TEAMMATES need to know expectations and have the information, materials, tools, equipment, and training to perform their jobs safely and productively. 2. Then TEAMMATES need to be held accountable. In a nutshell, we will give you the opportunity and what you need to be successful and then expect you to perform. We expect you to do the same with your Teammates. This job is not for the weak at heart or someone who wants to sit on the sidelines. You must be committed to Making a Difference.
Track Hoe Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Operate track hoe to excavate soil and other materials on the construction site
- Perform daily maintenance on the machine as needed
- Safely and skillfully operate the machine
- Ensure safe and proper digging around all above and underground utilities
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous track hoe experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now!