- Competitive Wages and Per Diem
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Exciting Work with Nationally Known Clients
Responsible for designing, building, installing, repairing structures, fixtures, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
- Reads blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Installation of forms for placing concrete and grout.
- Assists with the proper installation of reinforcing, anchors and imbeds.
- Is familiar with all safe work practices for hand tools and power tools if trained.
- Knowledgeable of elevations and has ability to help shoot grades.
- Uses Levels: site, laser, transit etc.
- Accurately measures, cuts and installs materials.
- Assists with concrete placement on footings, walls, flatwork and grade work.
- Assists other craft workers as needed or assigned.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a safe workplace by following safety policies and procedures.
For this specific job-site location candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID - 19 prior to arrival on site. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Robinson Construction is an EOE/AA Employer
Please apply at www.robinsonconstruction.com/join-our-team. For questions please contact us at email@example.com