We have an immediate need for Hydraulic Crane Operators!
- Operates equipment which lifts, hoists or moves material for construction purposes.
- Determines load weights and check them against lifting capacities to prevent overload.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions. Works within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Inspects equipment on a daily basis to ensure safe operation before use.
- Inspects and adjusts crane mechanisms or lifting accessories to prevent malfunctions or damage. Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Inspects cables or grappling devices for wear and install or replace cables, as needed.
- Directs helpers engaged in placing blocking or outrigging under cranes.
- Cleans, lubricates, and maintains mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs as necessary.
- Loads or unloads bundles from trucks or move containers to storage bins, using moving equipment.
- Reviews daily work or delivery schedules to determine orders, sequences of deliveries, or special loading instructions.
- Inspects bundle packaging for conformance to regulations or customer requirements and removes and batches packaging tickets.
- Directs truck drivers backing vehicles into loading bays and cover, uncover, or secure loads for delivery.
- Weighs bundles, using floor scales, and record weights for company records.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a safe workplace by following safety policies and procedures.
- Must be LBC Certified.
Robinson Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will provide equal opportunity to all applicants and prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.