Hiring starts approximately
This job is hiring at a future date. Apply now to get your name on the hiring list.
POSITION SUMMARY: To perform electrical and instrumentation inspections, repairs and rebuilds on all plant operating equipment to ensure continuous operation within the required quality control standards. This role is critical to achieving Plant OEE and Equipment Availability goals by elimination of unplanned stops and extended downtimes. Incumbents in the position are required to participate in company-sponsored training and certification programs to ensure that their job knowledge and skills meet evolving company standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS: What are the 5-8 major responsibilities/activities of the role and 2-3 major expectations attributed to each activity?
1. Must comply with company, state and governmental health and safety regulations at all times
2. Must complete and document Workplace Inspections in a timely manner
3. Must be able to perform preventive maintenance checks and report findings (both verbally and in writing)
4. Must participate in the work order initiation process when required
5. Must ensure all inventory parts are correctly charged through work orders as per LNA procedures
6. Must possess a good knowledge of power distribution systems
7. Must be well versed in the installation, maintenance, and adjustment of transformers, motors, switches etc.
8. Must be able to perform low voltage and medium voltage terminations
9. Must be capable of performing maintenance on switchgear up to 480 volts
10. Must be capable of troubleshooting and maintaining all types of starters, vfd's etc.
11. Must be able to perform basic electrical calculations
12. Must be able to perform tasks with all electrical test equipment (volt meters, meggers, current generators, loop calibrators, etc)
13. Must be able to fabricate and install conduit
14. Must be able to perform soldering operations
15. Must be able to install and align electrical motors
16. Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain motor control circuits and air dryers
17. Must be able to maintain and replace control valves, actuators, and positioners
18. Must be proficient in the use of precision measuring tools (micrometers, dial indicators, etc)
19. Should possess some knowledge of the CMMS System and be willing to navigate the software correctly.
20. Must be familiar with thermography and fully understand the uses
21. Must be able to troubleshoot and perform repairs to hydraulic/pneumatics systems
22. Must be able to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cameras and monitors
23. Must be able to troubleshoot, adjust and maintain PLC's
24. Must be able to troubleshoot, calibrate and maintain belt-weighing devices, pressure-sensing devises, temperature-sensing devices, motion sensing devices, flow meters, flow control valves, and level indicators.
25. Ensures maintenance tools are kept in good condition, repaired, replaced when necessary
26. Must possess and maintain a complete set of personal hand tools as per the LNA tool list
27. Must perform post-job inspection to ensure a high level of housekeeping standards
28. Must be able to operate small mobile equipment
29. Must be willing to upgrade skills by participating in vendor training
30. Must be willing to upgrade level of skills by participating in company designated training
31. Must be willing to train on any new equipment installations
32. Must be willing to perform any other assigned tasks not specifically indicated
33. Perform other duties as assigned
ATTRIBUTES: What are the Essential Knowledge/Skills/Abilities for this position?
• Must be capable of working any shift, overtime, be on-call, or work seven days a week, if needed.
• Must be able to multi-task with a strong sense of urgency to meet the customer needs.
• Must be able to work well within a team environment and take instructions from management and co-workers.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with supervisors and peers.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Must possess the basic reading and math skills.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be capable of operating loaders, skid steer, and manlift as required.
• Strong record of attendance reliability.
• Must know, understand, and observe all department and plant safety rules and maintain a high level of housekeeping in assigned work areas.
• Must be capable of performing the essential job duties required of this job
• Must possess basic computer skills on how to use MS Office products and SAP
Physical Demands include, but are not limited to:
• Must be physically able to perform work assigned.
• Must be physically capable of accessing all plant locations.
• Access all areas within a site which could include heights of 120 feet, confined spaces, climbing ladders or stairs, and accessing tunnels.
• Will be working at times in covered environment but mainly in a lime/mineral environment.
• The employee will be exposed to the following working conditions: Extreme Heat and Cold, Noise, Vibration, Oils, and Atmospheric Conditions such as Dust, Fumes, and Lime/Mineral Particles.
• The employee will be required to perform the following actions (from time to time): Standing, walking, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, talking, seeing, hearing and sitting.
NEW FEATURE: Build interest in your upcoming jobs by listing a future hire date.
Hiring on future date?