Elwood Tradesmen is looking for associates who would like to be able to travel to different cities and states, while earning great pay as a Traveling Lighting Tech/Assistant.
- Weekly Pay
- $14.00 an hour + Per Diem
- Graveyard Shift
- Travel to different cities and states
- Benefits are available along with other great incentives
As a Traveling Lighting Tech/Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with Service, repair and/or install indoor and basic outdoor commercial lighting systems, including troubleshooting, parts replacement as needed.
- Must interact well with the customer, in a professional manner to help establish us as the exceptional lighting service company in our region.
- Work as part of the entire team, being flexible in work assignments, reliable and keeping in mind the best interests of our customers and the company.
- Majority of work will require constant travel and graveyard shift, but candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule including day shift as required for some jobs.
- Travel is required for up to six to eight weeks at a time.
- Up to 70hrs a week and/or up to 14hrs per day.
- Must be willing to work hard, No lighting experience is required, but must demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
Accountability: Assumes responsibility for completing assigned tasks and performing required jobs duties to fulfill or further the goals of the organization.
Adaptability: Demonstrates openness to new organizational structures, procedures, technology, and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify a preferred way of doing things to achieve greater efficiency.
Effective Communication: Communicates promptly and efficiently with fellow employees and customers to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Utilizes e-mail, instant messaging and other systems appropriately.
Integrity: Demonstrates the highest standards of honesty and integrity in the conduct of all business activities, including observance of the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
Productive Work Habits: Demonstrates punctuality and good attendance. Maintains a clean and orderly work place. Follows safety policy and dress code. Maintains collaborative relationships with customers, peers and management.
Quality Focus: Performs assigned tasks efficiently and in accordance with established quality standards.
- Ability and willingness to travel for 6 - 8 weeks at a time
- Minimum age of 21 years (for insurance purposes)
- Proficiency in customer interfacing.
- Capable of working on their own with little or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Mechanical aptitude or ability to learn a new skill
- Active current driver?s license
- Ability to get and maintain a DOT medical card (company paid for)
- Pre-employment Drug Test is a condition of employment
- Candidates may be subject to a Background check
- Candidates may be subject to MVR (driving record)