Tradesmen International is seeking experienced Commercial Roofers to join our team. If you are a Journeyman Roofer with at least 4 years of commercial roofing experience this is your chance to advance your career! PROFICIENT IN SHINGLE ROOFING, ASPHALT,LAMINATED, ARCHITECTURAL. ALSO FLAT ROOFING , PVC, BUILT UP ROOF, RUBBER MEMBRANE, TPO , EPDM
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled Journeyman Roofers that want to be the best in their field.We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As a Commercial Roofer you will be responsible for installing, repairing, and restoring different roof systems using materials such as: tar, asphalt, gravel, rubber, thermoplastics, metal, and shingles.
- Inspecting problem roofingto determine the best repair procedures
- Working on low-slope or steep-slope roofs sometimes both
- Covering roofs and exterior walls of structures with slate, asphalt, aluminum, wood, gravel, gypsum, and/or related materials, using brushes, knives, punches, hammers, and other tools
- Installing vapor barriers and/or layers of insulation on the roof decks of flat roofs, and sealing the seams
- Removing snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying roofing materials
- Cutting felt, shingles, or strips of flashing to fit angles formed by walls, vents, or intersecting roof surfaces
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Commercial Roofers that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of commercial roofing experience
- Ability to install different types of roofing systems such as: TPO, PVC, EPDM rubber, built-ups, Bitumen, metal and dura-last roofing
- Ability to comprehend, construct, and interpret diagrams, blueprints, and shop drawings for the task being done
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-227408IN
Category Roofer - Journeyman
Job Board IN