Duration: 10 months
Location: Houston, TX (North side)
- Would prefer Ranorex experience. Would consider Selenium. Minimum of 2 yrs experience
- Undergraduate Degree is required
- Under broad direction, mentors a team of Software Testers that can be comprised of Manual and Automated Test Engineers and possibly junior developers and Technical Writers.
- Comprehensive understanding of all elements of a successful software development program. Including but not limited to Code Inspections, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Functional Requirements, Design, Usability, Test plans and Results and Defect Management.
- He/She is an integral part of the planning of future release as in estimating efforts required in Testing and Documentation and advising on product improvements based on experience gained from previous releases and customer feedback.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science
Additional details around specific responsibilities for this role:
- Write test automation scripts in Ranorex for the following applications:
- ADAS (versions 1.* and 2.0)
- WS 20/20 back end services
- Appian back end services
- Execute test plans for entire engineering software portfolio
- Assist in coordination of field tests of software releases, consolidating feedback from these tests