ISC Constructors, LLC, a privately held company, is an industrial electrical, instrumentation and controls company offering engineering, construction and maintenance services. Founded in 1989 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we have grown to employ over 3,300 people primarily in the southern region of the United States. Through our offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, Houston, and Lake Charles, we service the chemical processing, petrochemical, refining, power and pulp, and paper industries.
The drafting department lead must be able to perform and lead CAD duties as necessary to support design and plant personnel. The drafting department lead must also be proficient in AutoCAD, able to train staff and resolve potential CAD issues.
- Supervise design team members and ensure workload progression.
- Ensure site drafting standards and procedures are followed.
- Work with project managers, project engineers, and designers to ensure design concepts and corrections to drawings are applied correctly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ Years of AutoCAD experience
- Industrial/Petrochemical experience preferred
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs