Currently seeking Test Coordinator to work in Norfolk VA Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience. Shipyard experience and experience working with naval vessels a plus.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
Hard Hat, Steel Toe Safety Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves
- Must have a clean background
- Must have OSHA 10 Maritime
- Must have VSRA
- Must have DBIDS or be Eligible
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supports the coordination of efforts between the project team, QA, and the planning/scheduling team.
- Participates in and/or verifies scheduling and completion of all required testing, in accordance with the Test & Inspection Plan.
- Provides support to planning and scheduling office by maintaining the test schedules, co-organizes and integrates proper test conduct throughout all stages of repair and construction, dealing effectively with QA and Customer Representatives.
- Assists with the development of all test documentation to include test procedures, reports, test plans, and other contract required test documentation for repair and construction test program.
- Proficient in MS Suite including Excel
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
· Medical / Prescription
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability Benefits
· Term Life Benefits
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!