Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider to contractors, industrial facilities and power generation plants:
Construction Materials Handling Lead/Foreman:
Accepting resumes for general construction material handling lead/Foreman. Project consist of upgrades and repairs to hydroelectric dam components and structure.
Must have minimum 5 years industrial construction project experience as shipping, receiving clerk, tool and equipment clerks
- Prompt and accurate receiving, storing, organizing, inventorying, and distributing general construction components.
Organizing and distributing to field installation crew construction materials, components, tooling, equipment
- Provide accurate and efficient receiving, marking, and stocking of merchandise; ensures the maintenance and protection of stocks, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains and controls the requisitioning of items and equipment.
- Inspect and check equipment / materials to ensure that all is in good operating condition.
- Must be able to work under Company policies where experience and independent judgment are needed.
- Should be familiar with the paper flow, operations, product types and their handling problems, and knowledge of construction material and equipment.
- Ability to operate an industrial powered lift truck or forklift
- Ability to use and maintain respiratory protection equipment
- Ability to learn proper methods for handling hazardous materials and wastes, with training.
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma, or GED with additional schooling or equivalent business experience.
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience
- Ability to read, write, count, and understand and speak English.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Work schedule: 10 hour days Mon – Fri. Typical work hours 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM. (Occasional OT).
- As mentioned, this role may have overtime.