Skilled Trades Services has IMMEDIATE openings for 3 Journeyman Electricians for commercial project in Kinston, NC.
Project will be a 3rd shift position, working Sunday - Thursday nights from 9:00 PM - 6:30 AM.
Must be in the LOCAL area to be considered for this position!
(If you can't work this shift, please don't respond to the ad.)
Electrician must be capable of performing the following at the proficiency level indicated above:
• Comprehend reading and drawing prints, specifications and schematics.
• Bend EMT conduit by hand with hand benders.
• Utilize all power tools, saws, threaders, and knockout punches.
• Comprehend and practice safe work procedures as outlined in our Safety Policy Handbook.
• Operate two handed tools/equipment, cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, and jack hammers.
• Read and interpret maps, instructional manuals, work site directions, and written instructions.
• Operate and work from mechanical personnel lifts, both electric and gasoline powered in a safe manner.
• Install and make branch wire terminations in junction boxes and panel boards.
• Install and make feeder wire terminations in junction boxes, switch boards, set fixtures, overhead lights, etc.
• Personal weight and tools cannot exceed weight limit of ladders (Class 1-250lbs, Class 2-300lbs.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull and reach over head.
• Lift 51 pounds, 20 times per day. Constantly move about on the feet.
• Climb ladders of all types.
• Complete full day assignments involving overhead work.
• Must be capable of securing tools and materials from storage areas to complete assigned tasks.
• Possess good hearing, normal or corrected.
• Must be able to positively identify different colors of wiring.
• Journeyman possess a minimum of 8 years commercial experience.
• Possess hardhat, work boots, safety glasses, gloves & reflective safety vest.
• Possess reliable personal transportation.
• Possess all basic hand tools of the trades, including a battery drill.
- Must be able to work a Sunday Night - Thursday NIGHT Shift position.
- Hours are from 9:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Call Mike @ 980-721-3657