Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. Currently, we are reviewing resumes for Industrial Pipe Welders. Top pay offered to qualified candidates! Earn up to $3,375 a week - based on hours worked. Please send us your resume.
- Read blueprints and other customer specifications/drawings
- Laying out/constructing parts per drawings
- Fit and weld both steel and stainless steel using GMAW, FCAW, SMAW, GTAW and SAW
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Air Carbon Arc gouging process preferred
Have the following qualifications:
- Be able to weld out of position
- Desired certifications include: ASME Section IX, AWS D1.1/D1.4 for steel, AWS D1.6 for Stainless Steel, Dual shield certified (FCAW), Mig and Tig
- Able to work independently or in a team and with limited direct supervision
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on your own.
- 10-Panel drug screen.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and provide a birth certificate or passport.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees. We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.e. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee’s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you, and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability