- Operates light-duty bench- or floor-type machine tools and equipment such as small lathes, power mills, extruding machines, drills or punch presses, power brakes, shears or saws.
- May set up machining machines and make adjustments, and perform maintenance on machines.
- Checks work using prescribed gauges, jigs and fixtures to measure close tolerances.
- Some machines may be numerically controlled.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Preferred candidate should have experience operating a press brake and shear to include calculating bend radiuses, shear lengths, offsets, making dies and lifting up to 35 lbs
Level 2: 2 years of related experience with High School diploma/GED and/or certification in assigned area preferred
This position will require steel toe boots. All other PPE will be provided.
No clearance, travel, or driving will be required.