Elwood Tradesmen is now hiring a Lead Maintenance Technician in Vernon, CA.
Lead Maintenance Technician needed for innovative plastics manufacturing facility. Apply today for this great job opportunity!
- Great direct hire position for Lead Maintenance Technician
- Opportunity to work for innovative manufacturing facility
- Competitive Salary: $35 - 40/ hour (depending on experience)
- 1st shift and 2nd shift availability
Job Duties for Maintenance Technicians:
- Respond to all machine failures; troubleshooting, repairing, and rebuilding all major equipment during production breakdowns with minimal supervision.
- Electrical or Mechanical understanding including pneumatics, hydraulics, welding skills, machining skills, ability to understand, troubleshoot and repair bearings, bushings, betls, conveyors, power transmission equipment, etc.
- Lead experience supervising junior maintenance mechanics
- Provide leadership, training, and guidance for maintenance department
- Identify training needs and organize proper training for the department
- Schedule mechanics to cover all production and facility needs
- Troubleshooting, installing, and repairing AC/DC motors and drives, PLC's linear actuators, etc.
Requirements for Lead Maintenance Technician:
- 10+ years of prior work experience in a manufacturing maintenance or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Previous Lead or supervisory experience
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems and welding required
- Previous electrical systems and controls experience required; including diagnosing, repairing and modifying of single and three phase systems and components.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment