Trillium Construction has a new opportunity available for a Project Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate a wide variety of hotel construction projects! The Manager schedules and coordinates all design and construction processes, including the selection, hiring, and oversight of trade contractors.
- BA Degree in Construction Science, Management, Building Science, or Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of construction experience.
- Retail and shopping center experience is a plus.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive deadlines with a strong focus on quality and detail.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.