Tradesmen International is currently looking for a Welder Leadman with experience as a marine structural welder.
Interested Candidates MUST:
- Own reliable transportation
- Be able and willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Have experience in repair work as well as new construction
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- 2-4 years in a lead or supervisory position of at least 6-8 welders.
- Computer skills are required for tracking and analyzing data and costs.
- Trade school or degree in relevant subject matter or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and change direction without notice
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
- Must enjoy working outside
- Proficiency with MS Office.
Candidate must have skills to weld in all positions with both Stick, Mig and Tig welder in addition the ability to braze and Heli-Arc Aluminum. Experienced with welding all types of mild, alloy and stainless steel material. The candidate must possess the ability to cut with an Oxy-Acetylene Torch and Arc Gouge in all positions as well as the ability to operate a Plasma Cutter. The candidate must possess the ability to read Blue Print drawings to generate Fabrications and Repairs. Must have the ability to work on all types of equipment such as Ships, Barges, and all Construction Equipment. Such individual must possess the skills to set up all equipment for either welding or cutting material for the specified application without assistance. Welding certifications and mechanical ability a plus. Must have the ability to perform all work functions in the field. Must have ability to operate both a Forklift and Manlift to perform Job assignments.
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Marine Structural Welders to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled structural welders with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine structural welders that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Req ID 2019-209938IN
Category Marine Trades - Welder
Job Board IN
Location US-RI-North Kingstown