The Foreman is responsible for the supervision of work crews in the timely and safe completion of assigned projects. This position is deemed ‘safety sensitive’ due to the fact that a person improperly performing the essential or marginal functions of the job would constitute a threat to the health or safety of the employee, the employee’s co-workers, and/or the public at large.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of work crews engaged in erecting structural steel, sheeting, civil work, mechanical, and pipe work.
- Assist workers in performance of tasks, such as welding, bolting, erecting, assembling, and finishing.
- Prepares performance reviews, warning/counseling reports and termination reports.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of time sheets and work reports for Office Managers and Field Superintendents.
- Serve as a liaison with clients and vendors to provide project solutions.
- Responsible for adhering to all company safety program, QA/QC program, and OSHA regulations.
- The ability to work overtime and regular, punctual attendance is required.