- Working knowledge of construction, electrical work, systems, and troubleshooting
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and OSHA safety standards
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3+ years of Electrical Construction experience
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies including drug test and background check will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.