TRS Craft is currently looking for experienced CNC Machinist for a tooling company in Greenville, SC. This position is 2nd shift (3:00 pm to 12.30 am, Mon – Friday) and Direct hire.
· Set-up all manual and CNC machines for production and prototype operation
· Read and understand drawings and prints to be able to produce parts as required
· Make critical adjustments to maintain production rate and quality
· Modify existing machine tool programs at control interface
· Create precision machining programs using company software programming tools
· Know how to inspect part characteristics at in-process and final check points
· Assist in teaching and setting-up machines for entry level trainees.
· Assist trainees in learning the following:
· Must have ability conduct work in an organized manner
· Must be able to handle and process information in a timely and confidential manner
· Sufficient ability to read, write and speak in English and be understood; and to follow instructions
· Must be able to interact diplomatically with people
· Must be able to read, interpret and understand drawings, routers and process specifications
· Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines and visually inspect parts
· Must be able to receive and understand training by various methods: written, on-the-job, computer, etc.
· Sufficient manual dexterity to operate machines, equipment, tools, tooling and measuring instruments
· Must be able to produce parts correctly and be able to recognize and fix mistakes
· Must be able to regularly and consistently meet production and quality performance metrics
· Sufficient physical strength to lift and carry up to forty pounds frequently
· Must be able to understand and successfully complete multiple tasks and projects
· Must be able to work independently and make good, sound and timely decisions
· Must be able to learn and accurately use company computer software programs
· Must be able to understand and fully support the company Mission, Safety and Quality policies