Elwood Tradesmen is now hiring Blade Change Technician (Junior Maintenance) in Vernon, CA.
Blade Change Technician (Junior Maintenance) needed for innovative plastics manufacturing facility. Apply today for this great job opportunity!
- Great opportunity for individual looking to grow within a Maintenance department
- Great long term opportunity
- 1st shift availability
- Opportunity for Overtime!
- Up to $20/hour (depending on experience)
- Weekly paycheck
Job Duties for Blade Change Technician (Junior Maintenance):
- Blade Change Technician to complete regular granulator blade changes and dust collector filter changes
- Prepare and gapping new blades to stripping the grinder and replacing old blades with the new blades and testing the finished operation
- Work with maintenance planner to identify spare parts and quantities needed on hand
- Outside of blade changes and dust collector filter changes; assist Maintenance Technicians as needed with troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding all major equipment during production breakdowns.
Requirements for Blade Change Technician (Junior Maintenance):
- 3 years previous experience working in a machine shop environment with rotating equipment and skilled at setting machines to fine tolerances
- Previous experience driving forklifts and utilizing material handling equipment preferred.
- Ability to read basic drawings and perform simple mathematics is required
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic electrical, hydraulic systems required.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment