Since 1981, American Electrical Testing Co., Inc. (AET) has been a national provider of substation commissioning, acceptance testing and maintenance services to electrical transmission, distribution and generation clients, as well as large users of electrical power. AET has evolved into a successful industry leader and one of the largest independent electrical testing companies in North America. AET is NETA (International Electrical Testing Association) certified and maintains full member status.
We maintain a staff of highly trained engineers and technicians offering project management, value added engineering, design, power system studies and complete field testing services for electrical power systems and equipment from low voltage through extra high voltage.
AET is looking for Lead Relay Technician/Field Service Engineers in multiple locations across the US.
- Must be capable of leading a relay installation and commissioning project
- Candidates must be self-starters with good working knowledge of electrical and electromechanical substation equipment and relay logic, having worked in utility substations
- Extensive Distribution and/or Transmission experience (both a plus)
- Relay technicians must have knowledge and hands-on experience with Protective Relays (including microprocessor and electromechanical relays – i.e. GE, SEL)
- Experience using Doble 3-phase test sets preferred
- Clear understanding on how to read prints, understand schemes and prepare isolation and energization plans.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional electrical experience testing and maintaining electrical equipment in medium to high voltage substations
- Must take pride in work and possess a safe and positive attitude
Please submit your resume today with salary history/desired
AET offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training/growth and advancement.