Rate of Pay: Up to $24 per hour and $60.00 Daily Per Diem for those who qualify
Currently seeking 1st class Structural Welder to work in Tampa, FL.
- Must have working history as a 1st class Welder or six months to a year of experience as a 2nd class Welder.
- Minimum ability to read and write.
Preferred: High School Diploma, GED, or Trade School Diploma
Essential Job Functions
- Enter and work in internally confined spaces.
- Enter manholes with an inside diameter of 18”.
- Manipulate and transport loads of up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet, approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Welder.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces.
- Maneuver around piping obstructions and web frames.
- Ascend and work at heights of up to 30 feet.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!