Mullins Mechanical is a leader in industrial and large commercial mechanical, plumbing, HVAC construction projects. Our projects are often in the industrial and manufacturing environments, such as manufacturing facilities, automotive plants, chemical plants, distribution centers, warehouses, and other large commercial facilities. We are a self-performing specialty contractor specializing in design-build applications, HVAC systems, plumbing, process piping systems, boiler and chiller systems, equipment installation and rigging, plant relocation and maintenance, and metal fabrication.
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to join our team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent management and planning skills
- Be able to read, interpret, and implement drawings and specifications and have knowledge of electrical codes and standards
- Regional travel to jobsites required, must have reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to lift to 50 pounds, reach, stand, kneel and climb ladders during the course of work being performed.
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, and proven leadership skills. The ability to handle multiple projects / tasks
- Must be able to plan, execute and close out multiple projects in short periods of time to the satisfaction of the client.
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods and blueprint reading
- Valid Driver's License
- Background check
- Drug Screen
- Full Time Permanent Position, Benefits, 401k with company Match, PTO, Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Work Location: Mullins Mechanical office located in Sumter, SC.
Salary: Base Salary $28-33/hr depending on Plumber Test Results
Per Diem $100/day for days worked when more than 70 miles from your home