Superior Skilled Trades is currently seeking to speak with Skilled Concrete finishers, in Orlando, FL
Joining our team means working with dedicated, highly skilled employees that ensure we deliver superior results to our customers! If you like to be involved and share your expertise with others, we want you on our team!
Position: Concrete finisher- Long term Position NO PER DIEM- LOCALS ONLY
Concrete finisher needed for commercial project in Orlando, FL for immediate start.
- Setting forms that hold concrete in place.
- Cleaning and inspecting surfaces for pouring issues.
- Directing the casting of the concrete with the truck driver.
- Pouring, smoothing and leveling concrete using a rake, trowel, float and screed. This includes handheld tools and power tool versions.
- Monitoring the effects of the weather on the curing process.
- Applying sealing and hardening components.
- Safely operating power vibrator to ensure concrete is compacted.
- Molding and constructing expansion joints using joiners and edging tools.
- Polishing surface using a power surfacing machine.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience as a concrete laborer or mason.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to lift heavy materials and work long hours.
- Ability to kneel for long periods.
- Knowledge of hand-held and power tools including power vibrators, polishers, cutting saws, and edging tools.
- Health Insurance.
- Direct Deposit and Pay Card option offered.
SST is a national skilled trade staffing provider.