Position: Waterjet Machine Operator
Job Location: Newport News, VA
Rate of Pay: 14.81 to 19.48
Shift: 2nd or 3rd shift, no rotation expected 2nd shift 4pm to 12:30 3nd shift 11pm to 7am.
Must be able to work either shift.
· MUST HAVE SHIPYARD EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
· Operate light-duty bench- or floor-type machine tools and equipment such as small lathes, power mills, extruding machines, drills or punch presses, power brakes, shears or saws.
· May set up machining machines and make adjustments, and perform maintenance on machines.
· Check work using prescribed gauges, jigs and fixtures to measure close tolerances. Some machines may be numerically controlled.
· May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
· May be required to physically access tight, low or high spaces, involving climbing, kneeling, stooping, standing, etc
MUST HAVE SHIPYARD EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED
- Must have a clean background
- Able to obtain a Government facility security pass (DBIDS)
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!