Immediate Need for QUALIFIED FULL-TIME – Skilled Electricians!!!
The company is an industry leader and the facility/equipment is top of the line…WE NEED top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
Candidates with the following need only apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
- 5+ years electrical trades
- Good work History
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass Drug Test
- Clean Record
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics and be able to apply to the task at hand with little supervision from others.
- Receive direction from the Service Manager on daily projects then complete them with your experience to NEC Code and local regulations.
- Fill out work orders accurately and completely as instructed when you were trained in the service department. All paperwork to be turned in daily.
- Adhere to all company safety procedures at all times with no exception. You are responsible to let your supervisor know if there is an unsafe situation with yourself or someone else immediately.
- All employees are a representation of the company so you are expected to have company uniforms on at all times and be neat and clean in appearance.
- Complete estimates for residential, commercial, industrial jobs which includes making a detailed list of materials and time for that job.
- Repair residential, commercial, industrial lighting of all types 0-600 volts inside and outside of facilities.
- Install conduits, cables, wiring, that meets code requirements and done in a neat and workmanlike fashion to connect lighting, machinery, equipment for power consumption.
- Make decisions on your own in the field based upon your experience that led you to be a journeyman based upon your best judgement.
- Install and service Fire Alarm systems.
- Install and service tele-data systems.
- Drive service vans to and from the shop to your assigned projects.
- Drive and operate bucket truck for aerial electrical work.
Operate various machinery including but not limited to scissors lifts, articulating man lifts, bobcats, trenchers, excavators, concrete saws, jackhammers, and all small power tools in a safe manner with all proper PPE worn at all times.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Job Security in a Secure Industry
- FULL Benefits including: 401K, HEALTH Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation time
- Room to grow within the company
- TEAM environment
- Clean Shop
- More Experience = More $$$
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in.
You MUST be a team player.
As well as take PRIDE in your work and the product you are producing.
This is not just a job it is a HOME.
PRODUCTIVITY – – SAFETY – – QUALITY
– Highly motivated
– Able to handle multiple functions
– Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW.