ONSITE LOGISTICS LEAD
Faith Technologies • Lenexa, KS
SURGE your career forward!! Onsite Logistics Leads at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Onsite Logistics Leads are responsible for developing, coordinating and managing the jobsite logistics process within the commercial and industrial settings. The Onsite Logistics Lead also oversees a team of 1-25 Onsite Logistics Specialists. With safety being our top core value, Faith is committed to keeping people safe every day. All jobsites participate in daily safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and daily operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.
- Demonstrates ability to manage site logistics, including 1-25 Onsite Logistics Specialists, effectively while focusing on delivering materials, tools and equipment to the specific task locations for install
- Demonstrates the capability to drive electrician productivity by ensuring they have all materials, tools and equipment at their task locations prior to install
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of logistics processes and Lean techniques (5s)
- Supports remobilization of electrician crews, allowing electricians to continue providing value-added install
- Works with Faith support processes (Excellerate, Purchasing) to provide materials and assemblies to the job site
- Demonstrates ability to complete basic paperwork (i.e., foreman logs, performance evaluations, purchase order logs, tool repairs, time cards, etc.) in a timely manner
- Orders and tracks materials, performs cost projections
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Program
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.