- TWIC card - (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Go to TWIC website for more information
- Ability to meet the cut score on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Written Skill Assessment
- Ability to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test and applicable background checks
- DISA compliant site
- Minimum 5 years craft-specific experience
- Bucket truck experience
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package
- Long-term - 12-14 month duration
Must be proficient in the installation of overhead power line distribution, including setting of all types of poles, stringing and sagging open conductor transmission lines, installing down guys and guy anchors, and installing a guy wire system with insulated conductors and lashing. Also, must be capable of install pole mount transformers, pole switches, cutouts and line insulators.
Must be experience in the proper operation of a digger/derrick truck and bucket truck, hydraulic pole tamper, and hydraulic impact wrenches. Must possess a current commercial driver’s license. Must be experienced in the proper utilization of electrical poleline tools and equipment such as Telescoping hot stick, High Voltage testers, High Voltage Phasing Sticks, and. Switch & Disconnect Stick.