Join our team!
We are looking for motivated, self-driven, reliable individuals who are interested in amazing career opportunities!
Welding positions offered at DL Jones Construction include:
- Combo Welding
- Pipe Welding
- Structural Welding
Employee benefits: Health and dental insurance, 401k plan.
- Promote and comply with all Company and safety policies and procedures
- Select equipment and plans layout, assembly and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage and welding techniques
- Lay out, position, align and fit components together
- Bolt, clamp and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding
- Set up equipment and weld parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding equipment
- Assemble parts by bolting and riveting
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs regularly
- Able to climb up and down stairs regularly
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work at heights without fear
- Depending on job site may require different types of welding certifications to be in hand
Working 50 plus hours a week
Per Diem is offered