Commercial plumbers are needed for new construction in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Commercial plumbers, apply today to launch your career!
- Monday - Friday, 8-10 hour days (7:00a - 5:00p)
- Pay range is based on experience
- OSHA 10 is a plus
- No license is currently required
Elwood Tradesmen offers superior Company Benefits:
- Weekly paycheck
- Opportunity for growth
- Exclusive Employee Discounts
- Tuition Discounts
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pipe cutting, preassembly and installation of plumbing systems and components
- Measures, cuts, threads and bends pipe to required angle using hand and power tools or machines
- Perform all stages of commercial plumbing installations-rough-in, trim
- Install and run copper and cast-iron pipe, PVC, CPVS, or PEX
- Read and work off blueprints
Additional Requirements for Commercial Plumber:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be experienced in commercial construction plumbing installations
- Must have own tools and specific tools for the Plumbing Industry
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Elwood Tradesmen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.