Join our Team!! We are looking for motivated, self-driven, and reliable individuals who are interested in a great opportunity with Mechanical Systems Inc. We offer competitive wages and per diem.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs carbon and stainless steel piping and other industrial processing systems, including high pressure piping, according to working drawings.
- Cuts and bevels pipe utilizing a cutting torch, plasma arc or cutting machines. Must be proficient in making rolling offsets, fish mouths and the proper measurement of pipe to be fabricated.
- Measures, fabricates, and fits up buttweld, socket weld, “V” grove pipe, valves, hangers and threaded piping systems
- Operates rigid power threading equipment.
- Ability to use rigging to get pipe in places.
- Vocational/Technical Degree required
- NCCER certification required
- State licensing may be required depending on state
- Class A & Class D Driver’s License
- Minimum of three years’ experience fitting a variety of pipe in an industrial environment
- Proficient in the use of cutting torches, plasma arc, cutting machines and rigid power threading equipment
- Ability to read isometric drawings of piping systems and draw ISO’s of field run piping and fabricate from these drawings
- Prior rigging experience is a plus
- Physical ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, work in awkward positions for several hours at a time, and crawl in tight spaces that may be hot, wet, or work outside during inclement weather
- Travel required
- Must have appropriate tools of the trade
Benefits: Health and Dental Insurance, PTO, 401K plan