We provide superior industrial construction services to clients large and small throughout the country from our Vancouver, Washington headquarters. We've earned a solid reputation by building long-term relationships with our clients. Each client, large or small, receives the same quality-conscious professionalism you expect from your contractor.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in mathematics and accounting, with in-depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, candidates should also be detail orientated with outstanding organizational skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Read and interpret project plans and specifications in several different formats
• Estimate costs by analyzing labor,
material, and time requirements
• 10+ years' progressive responsibility on heavy Industrial construction projects including mine sites, ports, bridges, cement plants and manufacturing plants.
• A strong understanding of field operations with aptitude for building complex projects
• Works extended hours based on the needs of assigned estimate(s). Key Responsibilities:
• Lead in procurement of plans and specifications and perform all takeoff and estimating functions
• Solicitation of material and subcontractor pricing
• Development of final estimates, proposals, and complete bid documents
• Understand and enforce contractual responsibilities, contract documents
• Attention to detail, thoroughness and willingness to adapt to company estimating procedures
• Establish and maintain strong relationship with owners, design consultants, subcontractors, regulatory agencies, and public.
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, accounting, statistics or another related field or 10 years plus construction estimating
Certified Professional Estimator or enrolled in the Associate Estimating Professional certification program
Other paths towards professional estimating allowed
Five years of experience estimating costs in industrial, civil or heavy commercial industries.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Remote work possible