Casey Industrial is one of North America's leading industrial privately held construction and infrastructure companies celebrating 70 years of operations. Casey industrial builds process mechanical and electrical projects including Power Generation, Wood Products and General Manufacturing projects across the U.S. Delivering heavy mechanical and electrical construction projects under a variety of contracting methods, Casey Industrial has unparalleled expertise in design-build, P6 and CMGC and we are proud to have constructed some of North America's most notable projects.
At Casey Industrial, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent. No matter your role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our success as we deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Responsibilities This position requires an exceptional working relationship with project stake holders, attention to detail, desire to learn and improve, and a competitive spirit.
- Coordinate full estimating services effort, for all CSI divisions dealing within industrial construction on large, complex work within Lump Sum, Design Build, EPC and Construction Management contractual formats from receipt of bid documents through Bid Day.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Perform quantity take-off and apply appropriate man-hour units for concrete, steel, piping, process equipment, (E&I a plus) for Industrial Construction.
- Identify competitive edge strategies and follow through to project award.
- Develop a project schedule from bid document information.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of estimate and proposals.
- Price general conditions and manpower projections.
- Write proper scopes of work during bidding phase and obtain and evaluate comparative quotations for materials and sub-contractor services.
- Schedule, run and effectively document review meetings.
- Be able to work other estimators and operations team in a strict deadline driven environment.
Qualifications Our ideal candidate:
- College Degree preferred.
- 5 or more years successfully estimating Heavy Industrial projects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A High Proficiency with computer applications (Excel, Word, Bluebeam, Navisworks, P6, etc.) is a must
- Experience with InEight Estimate (Hard Dollar) estimating software preferred
At Casey Industrial you will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to 70-year-old company. We offer an attractive wage, benefits package and working environment including: Competitive salary, PTO program includes National Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Time, Full Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Matching 401(k) and Tuition reimbursement.
Target compensation will be dependent upon qualifications and experience with full benefits. If interested, please email resume with salary requirements.