Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Apprentice Plumbers to join our team. If you are an Apprentice Plumber eager to become a skilled Plumber by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great opportunities for Apprentice Plumbers that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As an Apprentice Plumber you will work under the direct supervision of a qualified Journeyman Plumber learning to assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
- Measuring, cutting, threading and assembling new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports
- Learning to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Cutting or drilling holes in walls or floors to accommodate the passage of pipes
- Performing rough-ins, repairing and replacing fixtures and water heaters, and locating, repairing, or removing leaking or broken pipes
- Fitting or assisting in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools
- Disassembling and removing damaged or worn pipe
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Apprentice Plumbers that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Journeyman Plumber
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- MUST have 2-3 years experience in commercial, industrial, residential (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- MUST have tools of the trade
- MUST have valid driver's license
- MUST have reliable transportation (car or truck)
- MUST be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase program
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-240270
Category Plumber - Apprentice