We have an excellent direct opening with excellent benefits for an Industrial Electrical Estimator and I wanted to know if you are interested or know someone that is.
We also have other immediate needs and new ones come in all the time so don't let the following job description stop you from sending me you resume in a Word format and calling me 708-990-9998 so we can go over what would be the ideal career move for you.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact me as soon as possible so we can talk about it and try to set up an interview.
Please let me know even if you are not interested so I know what the urgency is for you.
Please also feel free to send my information to any one you feel worthy and is looking so I can try to help them as well.
Personal cell 708.990.9998
We are growing and we are seeking a talented Electrical Estimator with Project Management skills to join our team.
We are one of the Midwest's largest full-service merit shop industrial electrical contractors. For over twenty years, we have designed, built, installed, and maintained our clients' systems, projects, and facilities. We specialize in working in a variety of industrial environments, including chemical, petrochemical, distribution, packaging, and more.
In the Industrial Electrical Estimator position, the key responsibilities include:
- Estimate material, personnel and time requirements to complete projects.
- Examine work orders to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Order material/parts.
- Provide start to finish support and follow-up to customers and the project foreman to ensure company quality and performance standards are reached.
- Perform take-offs.
- Draft change orders.
- Complete appropriate forms, reports and other required paperwork.
- Attend staff/sales meetings.
- Communicate with supervisors, peers, subordinates or customers in order to provide/receive information by telephone, two-way radio, in written form, in person or by email.
- Use computer systems to enter, access or retrieve data.
- Work closely with the Accounting Department to ensure accurate billing is conducted.
- Request/be present for municipality inspections.
- Knowledge of National Electric Code.
- Knowledge of A/C & D/C motors, A/C & D/Variable speed drive systems, motors (single and three-phase), motor control systems, L.C. systems, process control systems, and industrial electronics, circuit boards, computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, maintenance and safe operation.
- Knowledge of techniques and standards for installation/connection of electrical equipment to power circuit.
- technicians and standards for removal/disconnection of electrical equipment from power circuit.
- Knowledge of techniques and standards for installing repaired/replacement equipment in various industrial settings, such as refinery, printing plant, mill, steel service centers, etc…
- techniques and standards for performing scheduled preventative maintenance tasks.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Project), MasterBuilder and Accubid.
- Valid government Issued Driver's License
- Proof of Work Authorization
We offer our team members a comprehensive benefits package that includes an awesome work environment and company culture
We offer our team members a comprehensive employment package that includes:
- Competitive wage(s)
- Career growth opportunities
- Strong safety culture with training
- potential bonus eligibility
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation time
- Eligibility for health benefits which includes:
- Medical insurance – shared cost
- Company paid dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Optional life insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Optional long term disability insurance
- Plus, many more awesome benefits and fun perks!