Location: Ahoskie, NC
Pay Rate: Up to $18/Hour
Hours: 40 Hours/Week
The Systems Group is looking for an energetic individual to be our next Laborer teammate. We are looking for someone to help with the day-to-day issues that pop up but to also be part of the big picture and contribute to the long-term strategy of our operations across the country. Our company mission statement is, “Engineered Solutions for a Safer, More Productive Steel Industry”. The person that we select for this position must believe in that mission and be committed to the success of our Ahoskie Team which is a key component of our overall business.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to be successful which has resulted in us developing our “Keys to Success”: 1. TEAMMATES need to know expectations and have the information, materials, tools, equipment, and training to perform their jobs safely and productively. 2. Then TEAMMATES need to be held accountable. In a nutshell, we will give you the opportunity and what you need to be successful and then expect you to perform. We expect you to do the same with your Teammates. This job is not for the weak at heart or someone who wants to sit on the sidelines. You must be committed to Making a Difference.
Laborer Job Responsibilities:
- Assemble and Disassemble scaffolding
- Brace temporary structures for the construction site
- Dig trenches and backfill holes to prepare for the construction site
- Clean the construction site of any hazardous materials or debris
- Load and unload building materials
- Assist craft workers with duties as needed
- Report to project manager and supervisors
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, employee referral program, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications.
Laborer Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to use basic tools
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to communicate well
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous laborer experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now!