Kodiak is immediately hiring for local PLC Electricians in the Orlando, FL area.
Local applicants ONLY.
Pay depends on experience.
• Bend and install rigid conduit up to 3 inch
• Set up and pull wire and cable
• Terminate power, control, and instrumentation wire and cable
• Install electrical gear, equipment, and devices
• Install and troubleshoot PLC's
• Single and Three Phase motors and motor control systems
• Read/comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts
• Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
• Must be safety conscious
• Must have electrical tools including hand benders as well as all PPE and harness.