Interested in Travel Work? Apply Today!
Licensed Journeyman Electricians for an Industrial Plant Project in Fremont, Nebraska. Great long term project working with reputable electrical contractor!
**Per Diem Available**
**Se Habla Espanol**
Now hiring Licensed Journeyman Electricians for new construction Industrial Plant Project in Fremont, Nebraska.
Licensed Journeyman Electricians needed for long term project with reputable Electrical contractor. Great opportunity with per diem available for qualifying travelers.
- Hours: 50-60 hour work weeks (overtime mandatory)
- Duration: 5+ months
- Pay: $35/hour + $80/day per diem (days worked)
- Weekly Paycheck
Licensed Journeyman Electrician Job Description:
- Perform maintenance, installation and operation of electrical systems for new industrial plant construction project
- Perform installation and maintenance tasks of various electrical equipment
- Wire pulling, electrical wiring, running conduit, terminating devices/panels, installing or mounting fixtures, and testing devices
- Work from electrical schematics/blueprints
Requirements for Journeyman Electricians:
- Must have valid electrical license of Nebraska or any of the following reciprocating states: AK, AR, CO, IN, MN, MT, ND, NH, NM, OK, SD, TX, WA, WY
- Must have 3+ years of electrical experience in new commercial / industrial construction
- Proficient in running/pulling wire or cable and installing fixtures
- Able to perform terminations of devices and panels
- Ability to read, interpret, and work from blue prints and electrical schematics
- Must have all tools and PPE for the trade
Additional Requirements for Journeyman Electricians:
- Must have reliable transportation to job site
- Available to work for duration of project
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Must have all tools and PPE for the trade (tool list will be provided)
**Per diem available**
**Se habla Espanol**