Superior Skilled Trades is seeking an Office Administrator for a company in Titusville, FL for immediate hire.
HOURS: 40/week, Hours are 7:30 am – 4: 00 pm Monday – Friday. No travel is involved.
DURATION: This is a temp to hire position.
This position is responsible for directly supporting the general operations and managing all administrative and general office duties for the team and/or facility.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
• Sort, scan, attach and file all documents and documentation packages
• Manage purchases and requisitions, to include vendor performance surveys
• Keep various logs and databases (calibration, SDS, equipment, etc.) up to date
• Arrange travel for employees
• Coordinate administrative needs with appropriate corporate support departments (ex. paperwork, database access, training enrollments for employees, uniforms etc.)
• Maintain all office equipment such as fax machines, copy machines, and printers
• Answer telephones and direct inquiries as appropriate
• Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate destination
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Perform invoicing for all completed work
• Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures; report all unsafe activities to supervisor
• Process expense reports and credit card billing statements, as applicable
• Track and/or maintain department specific information in databases or systems
• Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skills
• Assist Operations Management in any special projects or other administrative tasks
• Model Astro Pak’s Core Values through everyday work and behaviors
• All other responsibilities as assigned
• Analyze and implement projects in compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
Education/Training/Certifications: Must have a high school diploma and 2 years of job related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Related Experience: Ability to read and comprehend instructions with little direction. One year of demonstrated professional telephone etiquette for small to mid-size company.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide basic numbers. Perform these functions using units, American money and weight measurement, volume and distance. Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Great organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task. Legal capacity to comply with federally mandated requirements of the U.S. Export Control Laws.
• Use of hands, fingers
• Reaching with hands and arms
• Climb and balance
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Talk and hear
• Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
• Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
• Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
• Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
• This job is normally performed in an office environment.
• Hours are 7:30 am – 4: 00 pm Monday – Friday. No travel is involved.
• Highly Organized
• Team Player
SST is a national skilled trade staffing provider.