Tradesmen International is looking for Experienced Painters in the Rochester NY area.
As a Painter you may work with other Painters applying coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings, and other structures.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Cleaning work areas and equipment
- Performing support duties to assistjourneyman painters
- Applying protective coverings such as masking tape to articles or areas that could be damaged or stained by work processes
- Erecting scaffolding
- Filling cracks or breaks in surfaces of plaster articles or areas with putty or epoxy compounds
- Smoothing surfaces of articles to be painted, using sanding and buffing tools and equipment
- Removing articles such as cabinets, metal furniture, and paint containers from stripping tanks after prescribed periods of time
We're committed to hiring Painters that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Journeyman Commercial Painter
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- OSHA a plus
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-227398IN
Category Painter - Apprentice
Job Board IN
Location US-NY-WEST HENRIETTA