Project Manager Industrial Construction, General Manufacturing Facilities, up to 50 Million
Casey Industrial, Inc. is a nationwide industrial contractor, in operation since 1947. As an industrial only contractor, Casey is focused on helping other businesses increase and enhance their product output through capital expansion or improvement. As an employer, Casey is focused on enhancing and growing an enduring, self-sustained organization that can provide increased career opportunities for its employees.
For the past 70 years, Casey Industrial has utilized a strategy of mostly organic growth, relying on a stellar reputation for outstanding performance and business integrity.
Casey Industrial was built on the premise that all clients, vendors and employees are treated with integrity and respect. Casey prides itself on conducting business the right way, a dedication reflected in the company's values; both in writing and in practice. As an employee of Casey Industrial evidence of those values will be observed in the display of strong personal leadership and self-development, showing consistency between words and actions and encouraging discussions of ethical considerations before decisions are made.
Primary Job Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Establish Strategic Direction of Assigned Projects.
- Client Management.
- Establish, Manage and Ensure Meeting of Schedule.
- Profit and Loss Responsibility.
- Operate in Accordance with Project Management Processes.
- Oversee Staffing of Key Positions.
- Mentoring and Leadership Development
- Build and Foster Culture of Maximum Productivity
- Minimum 5-10 years as a Project Manager or Construction Manager on General Manufacturing projects up to 50 million.
- A working knowledge of industrial construction and the associated trades including civil, concrete, structural steel, millwright, piping, and electrical systems and a proven ability to work with and manage all trades associated with the construction.
- Must be self-directed with ability to manage multiple priorities and work with diverse employee base.
- Strength in communication, organization, and leadership.
- Competent in Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) in addition to Adobe Professional software, Microsoft SharePoint, and Primavera scheduling software.
- Competent in web based tools, sites, and social media.
- Technical writing.
We offer a fast paced, exciting work environment with a competitive compensation package including: Health Care Benefits, Dental, Short Term/Long term disability, Vacation, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
Industrial Construction Project Manager with emphasis on General Manufacturing projects will report to the Senior Director Industrial Process.
Permanent onsite position at various project locations across the US.