Candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to complianceHR@iscgrp.com or attach the items to their application in order to considered.
ISC is a leading industrial contractor providing safe, innovative and high-quality full-service engineering and specialized construction services to global manufacturing companies. The company is looking for a highly motivated, experienced and well organized professional to support senior executives including the President, Vice President's and Business Development team.
ISC has built its reputation as a first class and best in class solutions provider by delivering with integrity and excellence. The ideal candidate for the Executive Coordinator / Executive Assistant (EC/EA) position must be of strong character with demonstrated proficiency operating in a team environment. The EC/EA supports senior decision-makers and advisors, therefore, independent judgment, self-motivation, and effective communication skills are required.
The EA/EC will report directly to the Vice President, Business Development but will support other executives including President, Vice President's and Business Development team. The following responsibilities are at the core of this exciting career opportunity:
- Executive Administrative Support – provides professional executive support with a positive service-oriented attitude as needed.
- System Management - manage systems including but not limited to documents, Customer Records Management (CRM), procurement, proposals, marketing material, expense/financial and contractor pre-qualifications / compliance.
- Travel Coordination – effectively manage detailed travel logistics for multiple executives.
- Report Management – effectively create and manage complex reports with exceptional attention to detail.
- Memberships - monitor and manage professional memberships and event registrations.
- Special Projects – confidently leverage organizational and administrative skills to complete research and generate organized deliverables for executive leadership.
- Events, Fundraisers and Awards – create and manage numerous highly visible events, community outreach and award programs with a focus on details and exceptional quality.
- Calendar & Contact Management – organize and manage multiple calendars and contact information.
Any other duties related to the operational functions of the Business Development Team, as may be assigned by the Vice President, Business Development
- Must possess high attention to detail, be an organized self-starter and commitment to a service mindset.
- Must possess strong character and interpersonal skills across multiple levels within and outside the organization.
- Must have exceptionally high attention to detail in all tasks and assignments.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills to effectively prioritize and achieve completion deadlines
- Must be committed to continuous improvement in line with personal, professional and team objectives.
- Must be a motivated problem solver with a positive attitude and dedication to being a team builder/team player
- Should have experience managing highly visible social events with a focus on quality.
- Must show proven expertise with computer and mobile device technology. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is a requirement. Experience managing CRM or using design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) or other business computer systems is a plus.
- Must be service oriented and dedicated to successfully supporting multiple executives in a demanding high paced work environment.
- Degree not required. Bachelors or advanced degree is a plus.
Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law