Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job-seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently in need of 1st Class Marine Riggers with NCCCO/NCCER Certifications to join our team in the Northeast! Earn up to $2,125 a week based on hours worked. We offer competitive pay and benefits, please see below for requirements and job description. Call our office at (228) 460-1120 to discuss this opportunity!
- Riggers Operate ships cargo gear, single boom, twin booms, stiff legs, and robot cranes.
- Assembles and disassembles sheaves, blocks, shackles, and booms.
- Pulls and renews all of the rigging.
- Operates ship s equipment: mooring winches, cranes, and cargo gear.
- Tests cargo gear.
- Rolls ships propellers and handling such items as shafts and rudders at maximum load limits with hoisting equipment.
- Researches and suggests written comprehensive condition found reports. (CFRs)
- Responsible for being conversant in all quality assurance requirements and document compliance.
- Basic math, i.E. Add, subtract, divide and multiply.
- Perform metric conversions.
- Knowledge of mobile crane operations.
- High school diploma or GED preferred. 5-10 years relevant work experience, preferably doing marine rigging.
- NCCCO Certification.
- Clean background.
- 11 panel Drug Screen.
- Comfortable with heights.
- Lift 50lbs without assistance.
- Must understand the layout of the ship and compartment identification Basic reading, writing and math skills required.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.E. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you in the near future and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability