Job Description: (May include but not limited to)
Up-Rite Systems are looking for Rack Installers to help with the installation of Pallet Racking, Platforms, B-Deck Structures, Grid Support Steel, and Catwalk Structures. A successful candidate must also have and be familiar with basic hand tools, and have all appropriate PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots, and hi-vis vest).
- Maintains quality service following organizational standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have the following tools: Stanley Knife, Screwdriver set – 10pc, Open-end & box end wrenches up to 1 1/8”, Gear wrench set up to ¾”, Line up pin, 25’ to 30’ tape measure, Torpedo level, 3/8” socket set up to 15/16”, ½ socket set up to 1 1/8”, Allen wrenches standard & metric, Channel locks, Vise grips, 12” adj. wrench, Needle nose pliers, Hammer B.F.H., and Tool bag
- Must be familiar and able to use the following tools:
- Rubber mallet-hit beams in place.
- Impact gun-tighten bolts on beams.
- Screw gun-trek screwing B-deck, plywood, and wire decks.
- Hammer drill-drilling anchor holes for hold uprights in place.
Skills and requirements:
- Efficiency, ability to assume responsibility.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Understand and apply appropriate policies and procedures.
- Participate in meetings, projects, and all other activities.
- Anticipate problems and take steps to correct those problems.
- Accurately and timely accomplish core responsibilities.
**This is a traveling position all over the United States. **
**Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends. 40-60 hours weekly**