HCS Renewable Energy is currently seeking general laborer/solar crew members in St. Anne, IL
Immediate positions available!!
- Installation of posts
- Setting/Assisting post alignment
- Install solar panels at various sites
- Receiving, stocking, and maintaining an accurate inventory of all materials
- Quality control for the scope of work
- General cleanup of materials and debris
- Maintain tools used for installation in proper working condition
- Ability to follow safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used on utility-scale construction projects
- Solar Experience
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must be able to pass pre-employment 10 panel drug screen
For immediate consideration please submit resume.
HCS Renewable Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.