Tradesmen International is currently seeking experienced structural welders. Opportunity starts at $17.00 or simply bring in your W-2 and Tradesmen will pay you an additional $1.00/hr.
Responsibilities May Include
- Joins, designs, fabricates, and repairs equipment, structures, and various types of metal objects using an array of welding techniques such as stick welding.
- Analyzes blueprints, plans, and drawings to determine measurements, plan layout, and sequence of welding assignments.
- Determines the best equipmentand welding method based on the specific job requirements.
- Recommends supplies and materials, and estimates the cost of materials and labor.
- Operates drill presses, grinders, power saws, and other hand tools.
- Inspects and tests welded structures and surfaces to discover flaws.
- Uses and maintains equipment responsibly as to not compromise safety.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Req ID 2019-227454IN
Category Marine Trades - Welder
Job Board IN